You can tell they're Texans!!! Cute.
You let your kids play with guns? And i thought you were a good mom...California momThat aint lookin like a real gun honey, wanna borrow my Ruger?...Texas maLove Darlene aka Calexain!
Happy Birthday! I love you.
Hey I hope you have a great birthday! We miss you and we love you. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Karen! You and Tim are our May birthdays! Hope you have a terrific and special day. Know that you are loved and missed dearly here in California!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You can tell they're Texans!!! Cute.
You let your kids play with guns? And i thought you were a good mom...California mom
That aint lookin like a real gun honey, wanna borrow my Ruger?...Texas ma
Love Darlene aka Calexain!
Happy Birthday! I love you.
Hey I hope you have a great birthday! We miss you and we love you. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Karen! You and Tim are our May birthdays! Hope you have a terrific and special day. Know that you are loved and missed dearly here in California!
Post a Comment