Saturday, May 3, 2008

Brian Swearingen

It's been 8 years since my little brother Brian joined his Creator! As this time approaches every year it's impossible not to reflect on his life. There are so many special memories! I know that everyone that knew Brian has a story! He is missed! I look forward to the day we will all be together again...next reunion will be in heaven! Until that day, I cherish the memories I have and am making as many more as I can! Take the time to love the people in your world!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Amen I can't believe it has been that long I am thinking of you and your family today. I love you and I miss you. Tell your Mom and Dad I miss them too.

Blake Family said...

I love you.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Has it really been that long? Whenever Brian comes up in conversation it is always followed by tons of laughter. I know that Tim and Matt both hold a very special place in their hearts for him. Prayers and love to you and your family.