Where do I start?!?! Your kiddos are beyond cute! Abbie's eyelashes, Levi's innocence, your little gunfighter's tough face, Andrew's adorable smile..need I say more? God is so good!!! Seeing their precious pictures truly made my day. Miss you guys!
Growing?! You bet, but much too fast. One thing is for sure...he is absolutely precious.
Karen - I miss you so much! I haven't blogged in a while (but I catched-up), so I feel like I've missed out on a piece of your life already. Thank goodness for the blog to catch me up.
4 comments:
Where do I start?!?! Your kiddos are beyond cute! Abbie's eyelashes, Levi's innocence, your little gunfighter's tough face, Andrew's adorable smile..need I say more? God is so good!!! Seeing their precious pictures truly made my day. Miss you guys!
Karen, your kids are SO adorable!!! Such cute photos! I would love to visit Dallas someday and hit the antique malls with you!
Michelle
Hey its June...no June posts whats up?
Growing?! You bet, but much too fast. One thing is for sure...he is absolutely precious.
Karen - I miss you so much! I haven't blogged in a while (but I catched-up), so I feel like I've missed out on a piece of your life already. Thank goodness for the blog to catch me up.
Rick, Happy Father's Day!!!
Post a Comment