Wednesday, May 7, 2008






4 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Boy, your kiddos sure are growing up fast!!! Andrew looks like such a little man. Very handsome!

Leah said...

I love seeing all your kids. Levi is a little you only a boy of course. He is so cute. I love your dog too. Miss you all so much.

Darlene said...

Uhh... is this the zoo without the Gervings...Do you not have a phone...a little invite would have been nice!!! Did you think I wouldnt recognize the back ground!You monkeytoeheadbrain! Take that!

Darlene said...

Hey there, Thanks for the invite this week. I have Wednesdays and Fridays off SOOO you will have to have the zoo plan around MY schedule! With gas the way it is we have been hanging out alot the house. I drive the truck now since Josh drives so much.
I asked Avonne about the pew, she doesnt have the other one any more, but she said she saw them at Canton. We went to Trader Village last weekend, its kind of like Dee-ni-o's [how u spell that?}in roseville. It was fun, but I fried like a lobster, you can check my forehead out went I post Mothers day pictures:)

Have fun this week...