I have started a new venture...being a Pampered Chef Consultant! Now that I only have the two little boys home during the day, I figured I would try it! My consultant kit came the other day and it was so fun. We all sat around the table and opened everything...the kids loved it. It was fun listening to them tell each other what they thought their tool was for!
I have my first cooking show booked and a catalog show getting ready to start! So if any of you need anything or would like to do a show...just let me know...I'll get a catalog out to you!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That sounds fun! I hope it goes well for you! I have a question, but I will call you soon! Miss you all and Love you!
Good luck Cousin! Wish you could host a party here and cook for us:-)
That is suuuper cool!!! I would love to have a party...Let me call ya back! Been nuts here!
LOVE the new picture! Best of luch in the Pampered Chef business!!
I hope that this comment goes through this time..
Miss you guys and hoping for a visit soon...
Post a Comment