Monday, September 22, 2008

Arboretum...again!

Sam enjoying a snack in the patch!


Levi saw the goat...

Levi climbed the fence...

Levi trying to figure out what to do now that he's in...

Ok, so we loved our time at the Arboretum on Saturday so much... we came back today! It was "Mommy and Me Monday"! There were crafts, games, face painting, music, animals, and a beautiful environment! Today we were joined by my friend Erika and her youngest Ben. The boys had a great time...and we did too!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

We love the sweet pictures of our Angels...it looks like they are having a good time. I know that we had a great time when we went to the Arboretum last Easter with you.
When I get better at blogging, like you guys, I will try to put some of the pictures on the blog from when we were there.
Love you Lots..Grammie