Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Levi


Happy Birthday to Levi! What an amazing little blessing you are to all of us! We can't help but smile as we watch you grow and learn! You are so passionate and loving...with a twist of 2 year old attitude! We love you little man!

6 comments:

Keira Leanne Creations said...

Hey Levi
Sorry we forgot to call you but we love you and hope that your birthday was as great as you are. We will call you tommorrow.
Love the Maurers

Laurie Finchum said...

Hey Levi, You don't know me, but I know that you are special. I have had some of the funnest times of my life with your mommy. When you come home with a goose one day don't let her make you take it back! I hope you had a great birthday. Wish I could watch you grow up!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Happy Birthday little man! Hope you had a GREAT day!!!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Remember our progressive dinner? That was so much fun!!! I always think of you when I hang my pink flamingo in a bikini on my Christmas tree. Landon thought it was a silly ornament. Miss you guys so much!

Grammie said...

Happy Birthday little Angel..
We love you so much..
What a beautiful birthday cake did your Grandma Faye make it for you?

Grammie and Papa

Blake Family said...

Happy Birthday dear cousin! I hope that you had a fantastic birthday - wish we could play.
Love, Gannon