Just hanging out at the pool!
Hiding the balls from the big kids!
Soaking up the sunshine with Grandma!
Sam enjoying his time in the pool
Ok...it seems that I post more pictures of Levi than I do of the other kids! The reason...I can still keep up with him...the big kids swim and splash...and the motion shots just aren't as good!



7 comments:
I really missed you on the fourth. I can't believe that that was the day you left for Texas - remember that day? It wasn't an easy day for me...that's for sure!
Look likes you are all having a wonderful summer so far!!!
I LOVE you!
Looks like you're in sunny CA...wait, if you were in CA there would be smoke everywhere! We haven't been able to do much swimming due to the smoke. Maybe soon. Glad the kiddos love the pool, it's such a great way to cool off. The picture of your little man sun bathing in the pool is too cute! Miss you bunches!!
Fun Fun Fun! I love seeing your kids. It is so nice to be able to watch them grow from a distance. Wish you were here! We really miss you! I love you!
Looks like nice water. the twins are doing well. Christopher just had his 6th b-day today. Luke is on his 8th tooth,Melody is a silly little thing and Josh smells. Other than that same ol'...O i did get plane tickets to go to california...I'm having a 36 hour wedding weekend! CRAZY HUH!
That's what summers are for...just hanging out at the pool. It's even better when grandma and grandpa are there. Looks like fun!!
He is so adorable!! It was so fun swimming in our parents pool for a month!! Looks like you guys have been having fun, too!! I almost forgot how nice the nice California is in summer- it got so cool in the mornings and evenings! I miss that.
Michelle
Uhhh, It's been a month...camera broke? Will we be seeing you this weekend, bring your mama and papa if they can come...
Post a Comment