




We spent a couple hours at the Dallas Arboretum this morning! It was nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air and nice weather! On Mondays and Tuesdays there are kid activities planned for the little ones! We spent some time singing and dancing with all the kids...had a craft time...and face painting! We saw a princess! The kids thought that was awesome! (she was actually a bride doing photos!) We played in the frontier land in all the little houses! We ate our lunch and headed home! It was another fun day!



4 comments:
Cool face painting! They are so cute. I wish we could have gone with you. Hoep to see you soon!
Gannon said, "look - a doggie!" so you know that the face painting was a super cool trick. I said "Gannon that is Sammy" and he said, "Sammy's a dog?"
Love you!
Sounds like a beautiful place. Love the face painting..so much fun!
It was great to hear from you! I had a great time looking at all your pictures. You have a beutiful family, God has certainly blessed you and Rick. I'll write you again later. Josh
Post a Comment