Friday, April 4, 2008

Levi!






He is all Boy! His new favorite thing is playing outside on the playset! He loves to go down the slide...freaks me out watching him climb up the ladders! The big kids have been good about helping him out...and of course Louie is usually pretty close too! He loves playing with the kids on the playset too!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

These are WONDERFUL! Hey I just ate a poptart.
Whar happen to ya this weekend?

Blake Family said...

I opened up your blog and was so excited to see these wonderful photos of our baby Levi!!! He is so cute! Has he really gotten that big in only a few months?

And the music is THE BEST - I LOVE IT!!!!!! It just adds that fun element that describes you all so well.

I love you so much and really wish that little Sammy could be at G-mans 3rd birthday party this weekend.

Leah said...

I just can't get over how big all your kids are getting. It kind of makes me sad cause my kids are getting big too. It just goes by so fast. We miss you all so much.

Grammie said...

Levi is so handsome..just like his Daddy.
Love you sweetie Grammie