Saturday, February 23, 2008

Levi's first haircut!




I don't know why we waited so long! He loves his new haircut! Rick did a great job!

5 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Very handsome! I totally remember Landon's 1st hair cut. We waited to cut it and then realized that he had a serious mullet going on. Needless to say, he looked so much better after we cut off the long curls.

Leah said...

Rick you did a great job on his hair I didn't know you cut hair! Good Job! Miss you guys!

Blake Family said...

Too cute! It's now official...he's definitely a Frank boy!!!

Karen Frank said...

uoijukhkjmbb vhnmbn bnm,,mhm n hnjbnhnjnkmhnhjhnhhbbbgnbhgb bbbgfghgghhgsbv b gnhfbvmrfhc brhghgg bv
jhjnjbghbjhy xdyghnghdnbhvb gtdnvbbghghbghbvvgbgbgbbhcbhbbbhhfghvhgnvbbhgghbb hhbn mmjkmjgjnjmmjbnjhnjhghghyuhtgjhgfvcygfhghggrtyghfgghhgfhhhhhhhhmhhghgdcghyhgbf fgdfbdcfvggfrcfccdergdrcffgcgfbbccggvvgfdvgfngyhbghhtgygtgyyuhhhyuyyuycgfhgjiujhuyhujukujiukjgjjgjkkikjjkjjjjjhdjjjufnjhkmkjibkkhkijkyjikhkjjhkiyukkhikkiiyoikhkfiphmikcthuhhhfhujdjthuygjhyugjyujjyuyiiuiiuuui98iouhtujnjutkjyt uklkugktgiuh,kikkktkkkjjj

Karen Frank said...

thanks for the mixed message there miss abigail frank! everybody wants to be a blogger. your in big trouble missy.