




It was a great weather day...Rick had a day off....what a great day for the zoo! This was our first zoo trip that Levi was able to walk around and enjoy the outdoors! He loves it! We were there early and had the chance to talk to the elephant keeper! Kids enjoyed that! The buzz at the zoo was that we may be getting 2 new giraffes! That would be great! While at the zoo we saw some funny things hanging out in the trees!



3 comments:
Your kiddos are getting so BIG! They're the cutest! Looks like a lot of fun!
Miss you bunches and bunches!!
I didnt know your kids were Tree Huggers!! Haaahaaahaaa!! Would love to get together soon, Luke is STILL congested, NUTZ! I sick of this crud. Ps Why do you have a "Word Verification" thing, when leaving a comment..I dont like it...
Nothing beats the zoo on a clear day! I'm so glad that the tribe had a good time.
Rick is too funny in that crazy mouth photo - funny and scary all at the same time:-)! Just kidding.
So glad to see new photos on your blog. I didn't even get on the computer at home for about 2 weeks or so...so when I did update mine and checked yours out - I was delighted to see what was going on in your world cause I miss it!!!
Post a Comment