Monday, January 14, 2008

January 13 Andrew's #6 Birthday!


Happy Birthday Andrew! How can he be 6 years old already? This year he decided that his birthday party would be at the Bouncin' Around Party Center here in town. He was excited to invite his school class and some other family and friends! We all had so much fun! The kids jumped non-stop! (even some of the grown ups!!) It was a great time and Andrew was glad that he was able to share it with everyone! After the bounce house time...we had more party time at home! It was a full day! Kayla and Andrew had a hard time BOUNCIN out of bed this morning for school! I guess they used it all up yesterday! love you all!

2 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!! What a fun day!! I can hardly believe that he's 6.
Miss you bunches!
Casey

Laurie Finchum said...

I can remember where I was when my mom called to tell me that Andrew was born! Happy birthday Andrew! Wish we could have been there. We love you guys.