Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day






Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day! We sure did! How can you not when you get bombarded by 5 kids on Christmas morning waiting for the OK to start the unwrapping! We spent the early morning unwrapping and installing about a zillion batteries! Then we transitioned to watching them all play and play and play!


Dad and Mom (Papa and Gma Swearingen) came over and shared the day with us! We played games and cooked and ate! We all took our turn at playing with the Wii. That provided much entertainment and many laughs! It was a fun day!




2 comments:

Steve Gledhill said...

You're doing a great job at keeping your blog up to date...mine is stale! anyway, it is nice to see all of your beautiful kids and hear how you are doing...did we see baby Gray in any of those pics? The one with you and a little baby and then another one...anyway...we've got to talk soon. My mom and dad are here visiting and say hello...

Steve Gledhill said...

That was me...I'm on my dad's computer and I guess I'm signed in under him...it's Laurie Finchum sorry!